Click on the image to enlarge the map.
Presence of our main brands
Brands with sales over USD 50 Million
Relevant aspects from 2016
- The business environment in Chile exhibited a low level of growth, market slowdown and widespread special offers and promotions.
- It is worth highlighting the good performance of the pastas product line due to distribution and profitability improvements.
- We boosted the category of instant juices, returning thus to a growth trend.
- We increased the coverage and profitability of the traditional channel.
- We rationalized the commercialization expenses.
- We implemented the adjustments required by the new labeling regulation.
- We continued to work on the obesity prevention program at schools in Salamanca (Coquimbo region).
- We boosted the category of instant cold beverages by means of an effective innovation.
- We made progress in the pastas category with a specific stress on profitability and new product launches.
- We implemented the obesity prevention program at public schools.
Outlook for 2017
- Continuing to boost the category of instant juices.
- Making progress in terms of growth by focusing on categories with greater profitability opportunities.
- Developing efficiency-focused programs that improve profitability in both the short and the long term.
- Ensuring the control of expenditures in the commercialization structures.
- Implementing Grupo Nutresa’s pricing strategy.
- Continuing to boost the category of instant cold beverages by means of an effective innovation.
- Strengthening the pastas category with a specific stress on volumes and profitability.
- Mitigating the devaluation effect on costs and expenses.
- Making the distribution operation profitable.
CAGR 9,9%* *Tasa Anual de Crecimiento Compuesto
of Grupo Nutresa’s total sales.
of the total business unit sales.
(Total sales %)